Public offer contract
1. General provisions
- This Public Offer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is an official offer of Unitbud (hereinafter referred to as the “Contractor”) and is addressed to any individuals or legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”) who wish to use the services of manufacturing modular houses.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be tantamount to the conclusion of a written agreement between the Contractor and the Client and shall confirm the Client’s consent to all terms and conditions of the Agreement.
2. Subject of the Agreement
- The Contractor shall provide services for the manufacture of modular buildings (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) in accordance with the order received by the Contractor from the Customer.
- The Customer shall pay the cost of the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. Cost and payment method
- The cost of the Services is determined with the order and is attached to the specifications to the Agreement.
- The Customer shall pay the Contractor the cost of the Services in the form of an advance payment in the amount specified in the specification.
- The final cost of the Services can be determined after the completion of the work and calculation of the actual costs of the Contractor.
- More information about payment options can be found here.
4. The term of the Services
- The term for the provision of the Services is specified in the order and may vary depending on the scope and complexity of the work.
5. Rights and obligations of the parties
- The Contractor undertakes to perform the Services in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and the Customer’s requirements.
- The Customer shall provide the Contractor with all necessary information and documents required for the provision of the Services.
- The Parties shall keep the information received under this Agreement confidential.
6. Terms of return and exchange of goods
- In accordance with the applicable law, the Customer shall have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion without giving any reason.
- In case of non-receipt of goods or services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or due to damage to the goods, the Customer shall be entitled to a refund or exchange for goods of similar quality, at the Customer’s option.
- The Customer shall notify the Contractor of its intention to withdraw from this Agreement or to return the goods by sending a written notice.
7. Final provisions
- This Agreement shall be deemed concluded and shall enter into force from the moment the Customer accepts the terms of this Agreement by placing an order on the Contractor’s website.
- All amendments and additions to the Agreement shall be effective only in the form of written annexes to this Agreement signed by both Parties.
- Disputes arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations between the Parties.
- This Agreement is a public offer and is valid on unchanged terms until its withdrawal by the Contractor.
- If the Customer fails to comply with the terms of the Agreement, the Contractor shall have the right to refuse to provide the Services.
8. Contact information
Contractor: “Unitbud” company
Address: Marywilska 44, 03-042 Warszawa, Polska
Phone: +48 790 587 932